To become a confident speaker requires some conscious effort, but it’s well worth the time as most people respond well to confident individuals.
Even if what is being said is not totally interesting or accurate, a confident person is usually able to capture and hold the attention of the audience long enough to make a point.
Speak Effectively, Speak Confidently
The following are some tips on how to speak effectively and confidently:
• Practice regularly by picking up conversations with anyone at any time. This will help the individual build up a good base, and thus be able to gauge by the session, the effectiveness of his or her contribution to the conversation.
• Knowing a little about the interest and mental capacity of the listening audience will help the individual gear the conversation topics to ensure their interests and attention span are effectively captured. This is a very important rule to follow, as confident people usually only indulge in topics that they feel will lock in the attention of the listener.
• Using simple words and sentences will be the normal choice for the individual who is confident as they would not want to bore the listener with language skills that are not appreciated. Keeping the information spoken in short and point form sentences will also further display the skills of the confident speaker.
• Being mentally prepared is also another important trait of a person who is able to speak confidently. Armed with the relevant information, the speaker is able to make a confident
delivery style that will be evident in both the content of the material being presented and in the demeanor in which is comes across.
• Volume is something that is often overlooked but is no less important when the individual is intending to present information. The vocal volume used should be loud and clear as this will definitely hold the attention of the audience.
See How You Can Create More Confidence Here
Have you ever heard of the term - “The 2 Percenters” ?
This comes from the belief that most of the world's wealth is controlled by 2% of the population. This means that the other 98% of the world's population have poverty, lower class or middle class incomes.
While I question those exact numbers, I think you would agree that the proportion of wealthy people to poor, low and middle class people is pretty close to this ratio.
Open your mind and consider this concept. If you are not wealthy, it's because you have been hypnotized to believe either you can't be or you shouldn't be.
It is my mission to help you shift those beliefs and help you make more money in 2017 and manifest more wealth into your life.
You see, if you believe you were born to suffer a fate of poverty or only to aspire to have an “average life” at best, then you have a poverty mindset that will keep you stuck in a life of poverty or at best, reach an “average” lifestyle.
But if you believe that you are the master of your own destiny, that your in total control of your wealth and that you deserve wealth, then your wealthy mindset will focus you on attracting abundance into your life.
Adopting the mindsets of wealth is the key that unlocks the door of success.
In most cases, rich minded people will tell you that there is no secret to becoming wealthy. The knowledge has always been in plain sight.
It is your attitude about money that will facilitate the flow of wealth.
The belief that we live in abundance is the psychological aspect of a wealthy mindset.
“I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute.” ― Warren Buffett
Since the dawn of capitalistic society, there has always been wealthy people and poor people. Poverty will always exist and because you can't have “rich” if there is no “poor”. This paradigm will never change.
Another paradigm is this.
Rich minded people will always be in a state of abundance and poor minded people will always experience lack.. This too will never change.
To help us understand the “why”, we must understand the mentality of rich minded people and compare it with the way poor minded people think and act.
In my book , "Rich Mind, poor mind", there are ten distinct differences in the money mentality of rich versus poor money mindsets.
While studying the differences, notice your own thoughts and reactions and see where you need to shift from poor minded beliefs to rich minded beliefs.
Keep in mind, that by defining ‘rich’ and ‘poor’ I am not referring to an individual’s current bank account size, net worth, assets, and so on.
I am referring to your beliefs about money, your beliefs about lack and abundance and your beliefs about yourself.
Your mind stores your beliefs like a computer.
Your beliefs are so powerful, they'll lead you to create amazing opportunities for yourself, or build walls that imprison you from ever achieving the success you desire.
Even if you win the lottery you probably will lose it all sooner or later if your mind has been conditioned to believe you'll always be poor.
On the other hand, if you have a positive, abundance mindset and a “rich mind” self image, you will be driven to create abundance in your life no matter what “tough economy” the news would have you believe we live in.
You see my friend, abundance is an illusion and wealth is a figment of your imagination.
Whatever current financial situation you find yourself in... from the career you have, the house you live in, the car you drive and the vacations you may or may not get to take.... you have created it all with your thought beliefs.
No outside influences forced you into the situation your in.
No-one put a gun to your head and made you stay where your at. Your here because of your mindset.
Your life is what it is because of the decisions you've made based on the beliefs you have about wealth and abundance.
And more importantly , it's because of your beliefs about what you truly deserve to experience in your life.
As my Dad always said, “It's all in your head”
Click Here & download James' latest book, "Rich Mind, poor mind" on Kindle